Ready, Set, Activate! Activate your students to love music, learn by doing and have fun while learning with this music magazine designed for all educators working with elementary students. Published bi-monthly during the school year, each of the five jam-packed issues of Activate! includes over 70 printed pages of materials to help you energize your lessons and engage your students. You'll find quality, National Standards-based lessons designed by teachers, for teachers; ready-to-go lesson plans, choral and recorder music, classroom percussion, and movement activities; a CD with P/A and listening tracks and over 30 pages of reproducible materials; and convenient, fun games with reproducible worksheets.
Your subscription will make planning a snap and help you maximize your budget with creative contributions from some of today's best educators, including Artie Almeida, Blair Bielawski, Patricia Bourne, Mark Burrows, Donna Dirksing, Denise Gagné, Greg Gilpin, Mary Lynn Lightfoot, Kate Kuper, Eric Chappelle, and Brian Hiller and Don Dupont.
Here's just a little of what your fellow teachers are saying about this affordable classroom resource:
- "I like the quality of the music, excellent folk music and background information. I appreciate the fact that the music is pitched appropriately, not all in the chest voice."
- "I appreciate the versatility of each issue."
- "I love this magazine! It's very easy to understand and the lessons are super fun! Overall I am so pleased I bought this subscription (with my own money). I can't wait to get my next issue! I wish you had one every month!"
- "I have subscribed to Activate! since it debuted and have loved every issue! The activities in Activate! are ready to go as soon as the issue arrives, are standards-based, and have a huge variety of materials. I particularly enjoy the Orff-based lessons and the movement section by the New England Dancing Masters."
- "Please pass along my compliments—this is an outstanding teacher resource."
Become a fan of Activate! on Facebook!
To view previously included titles, please peruse our music magazine indices.