Second-shift Offset Press Operator & Bindery Position
||Hours: 1:50pm–9:50pm Monday–Friday with occasional overtime
Lorenz is one of the country’s largest publishers, manufacturers, and distributors of printed music and educational products. (For more information about our publishing ventures, visit www.lorenz.com.) We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our printing company in a hands-on, flexible position that works in various phases of creating our printed materials, including offset printing. At Lorenz, you can be yourself, work in a casual work environment, and know that you work with people who are dedicated to creativity, growth, teamwork, openness, improvement, and good stewardship.
As a Printing & Bindery Operator, you will:
• Operate and maintain a Stevens MS 1000 3-color web press and a Didde Webcom 700 3-color press
• Flex into digital printing and bindery production as needed
• Be directly involved in manufacturing of sheet music, books, and other printed products
• Participate in individual and team improvement projects
This opportunity is ideal for those who:
• Have strong mechanical aptitude – can disassemble, repair, and re-assemble a machine (with no leftover parts!)
• Have knowledge and experience operating and repairing offset presses and bindery machines
• Have current, practical computer skills
• Are able to be productive while working independently as well as in a team environment
• Are flexible and thrive in a changing environment
• Are committed to continuous improvement
• Cross-training on a variety of printing and bindery equipment
• Lounge areas
• A breakroom with a full kitchen that includes unlimited tea, Starbucks and Folgers coffees, and cocoa
• Free parking
• A full range of employee benefit options
• Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education
• Paid holidays
• A great team
Lorenz is a place that values individuality. If you think you would be a good fit,
• please submit your résumé and a cover letter that tells us who you are and what you’re passionate about.
• take the online personality profile listed here: https://rdr.devinegroup.com/?BUQSMF
*Applications will not be considered if these steps are not complete.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.