||Hours: 8am–5pm Monday–Friday
||Salary: starting at $10.26 per hour
Lorenz is a place that values individuality, and we are looking for amazing people to join our team in Dayton, Ohio. As a warehouse department team member, you’ll help shape our image and help expedite meaningful products that help our customers succeed. You’ll work closely with your peers in sales & service and our print shop. At Lorenz, you can be yourself, work in a casual work environment, and know that you work with people who are dedicated to creativity, growth, teamwork, openness, improvement, and good stewardship.
The individuals selected for this position will:
• Stock and maintain warehouse inventory and related data.
• Fulfill customers’ orders.
• Process data for, and physically handle inbound and outbound shipments.
• Document and improve standard work and participate in efforts to improve our processes.
• Share feedback throughout the organization.
This opportunity is ideal for those who:
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Have basic computer skills: a working knowledge of the Windows operating system and of file handling; the ability to type 20 wpm; and competency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Love to figure out how things work – and love to make them work better.
• Are able to lift 30 lbs.
• Have the ability to operate a freight elevator safely.
• Have the dexterity to operate some simple machines.
• Are able to climb a rolling ladder, squat, and bend.
At Lorenz, we want to give back to our team members by offering:
• A full range of employee benefit options, such as health care, dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and others
• A casual environment that allows you to be you
• A breakroom with a full kitchen that includes unlimited tea, Starbucks and Folgers coffees, and cocoa
• Free parking
• Balanced working hours
• A great team
If you think you would be a good fit, please submit your résumé and a cover letter that tells us who you are and what you’re passionate about (email@example.com) and take the online job-fit assessment listed here:
Applications will not be considered if these steps are not complete.