Material Handler for Printing Company
Hours: 8am–5pm, Monday–Friday, with a one-hour lunch break. May require occasional overtime.
Salary: $11 - $13 per hour
Lorenz is one of the country’s largest publishers, manufacturers, and distributors of printed music products. (For more information about our publishing ventures, visit www.lorenz.com.) We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our printing company in a hands-on, flexible position that supports our production operations. At Lorenz, you can be yourself, work in a casual work environment, and know that you work with people who are dedicated to creativity, growth, teamwork, openness, improvement, and good stewardship.
As a Material Handler, you will:
• Keep pressroom and bindery areas stocked and optimized for production. This includes handling paper, recycling, packaging materials, and other supplies
• Prepare customer shipments
• Locate finished inventory in our on-site warehouse facility
• Assist with hand-bindery production
• Participate in individual and team improvement projects
This opportunity is ideal for those who:
• Have a high-school diploma or equivalent
• Are able to be productive while working independently as well as in a team environment
• Are flexible and adapt well to change
• Take pride in keeping work areas clean and organized
• Have basic computer skills, including competency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Are able to lift 50 lbs.
• Have the ability to operate a freight elevator safely
• Are able to climb a rolling ladder, squat, and bend
• Are committed to continuous improvement
• Have mechanical aptitude (this is a plus)
• A full range of employee benefit options, including health care, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and more
• Breakroom with a full kitchen that includes unlimited tea, Starbucks and Folgers coffees, and cocoa
• Free parking
• Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education
• A great team
Lorenz is a place that values individuality. If you think you would be a good fit,
• please submit your résumé and a cover letter that tells us who you are and what you’re passionate about.
• take the online personality profile listed here: https://rdr.devinegroup.com/?CUWCAZ
*Applications will not be considered if these steps are not complete.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.